Friday, April 1, 2011

In Need of Sedation

Last night was the worst pain I've felt in a long time. It was so bad that it went from my front (where it normally hurts), to my lower and mid back, all the way down my left leg, and into my toes. My hubby did what he could to make me more comfortable, but it was just an awful night. I took a sleeping pill, but it didn't knock me out for over an hour. I also used a heating pad, despite how hot it was last night, but I can't complain about sweating like a pig, because the heat helped. I woke up quite a bit for having taken a sleeping pill, so I ended up taking a second one sometime this morning. I didn't roll out of my sweat spot (Ew.) until forty five minutes ago, and I'm still in an intense amount of pain. I really need to find something that can at least lessen this pain, because I just can't live my life like this. I will probably be making a trip to the Natural Food Store very soon; I just don't know what supplements I can take with my thyroid condition, so I'll be doing some research after I post this. Hopefully tonight will be easier; especially since Sunday is my anniversary, and I want to be able to enjoy it with my love. All I can do at this point is hope and send up a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment