Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Endo...

I was going to thank you for allowing me to have a wonderful anniversary with my husband. I was actually able to go out to dinner and go for a walk in the park, without feeling like you were ripping me apart. I appreciate that you allow me hints of a "normal" life every now and again. I just wish you'd have given me longer, because you are now back at full force. I do cherish the pain-free moments, since I never know how long they'll last. So, thank you, Endo. You were actually fairly nice to me on such a special day. Now, let's go wait for this sleeping pill to kick in while I burn the sh*t out of you with my heating pad.

Yours (In Agony)

~Amy~

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Amy,
    How awful it is that such a beautiful person has such an ugly disease. I am glad you are doing this blog, many people out there will benefit from it I am sure.
    I am very sorry the pain is almost constant as I know it can be different for all.
    There are treatments here in Australia that seem to be newer than you have over there,(got this via a friend who has the same) so if I hear about anything via her I shall get you info and contact details etc.
    Keep on blogging and I hope that you get more relief in the near future.
    Best wishes always
    Natali Turnbull.

    ReplyDelete