Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today is bad

Oh son of a ***** this hurts. Hurts so badly that I'm nauseous and irritable. Can someone just find a cure for this before I rip out my own insides? All I have is aspirin, and it doesn't do anything for me. It would be like putting a bandaid over a gun shot wound, so what's the point? I really don't mean for these blogs to be just me complaining...who would want to read that all the time? But this is my life. My pain is constant and unrelenting. I appreciate your sympathies most sincerely, but believe me when I say it is not the reason I post these. Somehow, just getting these words out helps me mentally handle what I go through each day. And today is bad. I just need to get myself medical coverage so I can at least have some kind of pain management. Over the counter pills don't help; I tried Yoga and Pilates, but most of the positions make my left side (where my Endo is) feel like it's pulling and tearing; and natural remedies are costly and the ones I've tried so far have been ineffective. I just want a magic pill that would take all of this away. This pain gets so overwhelming and unbearable. I just so desperately need a break from it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, I am so sorry that you are in such pain. I completely understand. I hate this disease and the unknown of it all. I wish there was something that I could do to offer you relief. Don’t get discouraged, girl. Keep remembering that, even though it hurts like hell right now, there ARE going to be better days. And keep on fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I know this post is super old...but i hope you still check it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your support, it is because of your comment I decided to continue writing. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my post, and I hope you are doing well

    ReplyDelete